Thank you for choosing to fish on Pittville Lake.
To ensure that the environment around the lake and its wildlife are looked
after, please could you read through the following rules and ensure that the
environment is left how you would like to find it (clean and tidy).
- Please ensure you have a valid Environment Agency rod licence.
- Fishing is only permitted from a designated platform. You will be requested
- to move if you are failing to do this.
- Any person under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please ensure your casing area is clear of wildlife and boats before
- commencing fishing.
- Strictly barbless hooks only.
- No keep nets, catch and release.
- All anglers must possess and use a landing net at all times.
- Unhooking mats to be used.
- Baited rods must not be left unattended.
- No digging or trowelling.
- No primus or cooking stoves to be used.
- Bait should not be brought to the lake in cans, tins or glass jars.
- No bread to be used as bait (due to wild fowl present on lake).
- All anglers are responsible for clearing away rubbish and unused bait from
- around their peg.
- Anyone removing or attempting to remove fish from the lake will be banned
- and may face prosecution.
Thank you for your help to prevent injury to
the wildlife and environment.
For a copy of these rules and guideline in pdf format please download the file below.